CSSC-11 and SiMat-4 have a new date:
September 1-3, 2021
This year and for the second time, we offer the participants of the SiMat and CSSC workshops a joint and unique event hosted by the University of Lisbon in Portugal, from Sept 1 to Sept 3, 2021. The CSSC workshop is focused on the silicon material and the substrate with strong attention on crystallization. The SiMat workshop focuses on the interface between silicon materials and cell and module technologies. Combining the two workshops will create a fantastic opportunity to exchange knowledge and insights between industrial and scientific participants from the two communities. The program will include invited and contributed oral and poster presentations in addition to several open forum discussions on selected topics.
Welcome to an unique silicon for photovoltaics event in Lisbon!
Topics to be covered by the workshop will be
• Fundamental materials science related to crystalline silicon solar cells
• Silicon feedstock technologies
• Crystallization of multicrystalline, quasi-mono, monocrystalline silicon
• Advanced wire sawing and emerging kerfless technologies
• Novel materials and processing for advanced cell architecture
• Impact of silicon material to the performance of cell, module and PV system
• Degradation phenomena related to silicon materials on cell and module performance (e.g. LID, LeTID, PID, hotspot, etc.)
In the past, CSSC was held in Sendai, Japan (2006), Xiamen, China (2007), Trondheim, Norway (2009), Taipei, Taiwan (2010), Boston, USA (2011), Aix-les-Bains, France (2012), Fukuoka, Japan (2013), Bamberg, Germany (2015), Tempe, USA (2016) and Sendai (2018). SiMat was held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (2008), Rome, Italy (2013), Tempe, USA (2016).
|Call for Abstracts: January 18th 2021|
|Abstract submission deadline: April 26th 2021
|Notification of Acceptance: June 12th 2021
|Notification of selection for SOLMAT: 1st July 2021
|Start of Registration: to be announced|
|Early Bird Registration until: to be announced|
|Conference date: September 1-3, 2021
CSSC-11 and Simat-4 provide an excellent opportunity to enhance business relationships with R&D and colleagues all over the world.
For sponsoring the conference, please see the sponsor package
We look forward to working with you.
For further information please contact: CSSC11@fc.ul.pt