The abstract in form of 1 page + up to 2 explanatory pages must comply with the following format:
- Paper size: A4.
- Margins: 3.0 cm margins on all sides.
- Font style: “Times New Roman” or” Times” is recommended.
- Font size: 12 pt bold font is for the title and 10 pt normal font is for authors’ name(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address, main text and references.
- File format: pdf (max size 10 MB)
- The template is available here and should be used.
- Name your file as the Last name of first author.pdf
- In the body of the email, please also include the chosen topic and the first author’s full name
Authors of selected abstracts will be encouraged to publish their results in Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells (SOLMAT) , as part of a special volume. The deadline for submission of selected abstracts for SOLMAT is September 30th.
Please specify if the contribution is to be considered for publication in SOLMAT
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstracts will be compiled in a folder and distributed to the workshop participants at the workshop.
- Duration of talks: 15 + 5 minutes
- Presentations have to be handed in before the session starts as Powerpoint presentations .ppt or PDF files .pdf.
- The size of all posters should be in Din A0. Pins, tape, etc. will be provided.