All abstract authors have the option to apply for a poster or oral presentation. The abstract must be a single page document with the following format:
- Paper size: A4.
- Margins: 3.0 cm margins on all sides.
- Font style: “Times New Roman” or” Times” is recommended.
- Font size: 12 pt bold font is for the title and 10 pt normal font is for authors’ name(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address, main text, and references.
- File format: pdf (max size 10 MB).
- The template is available here.
- Name your file as the Last name of the first author.pdf .
- Submissions should be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please also include the chosen topic and the first author’s full name.
It is also offered the opportunity to publish in one of our partner journals. For publication, during abstract submission, authors should specify the journal of their preference: Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells (SolMat) or the Journal of Crystal Growth (JCG). In this case, in addition to the single-page abstract, an extended one of three pages should be also submitted.
Submit to: email@example.com
The already submitted abstracts can be transferred to the 2022 event, with the possibility to update the content. Authors who have already submitted their abstracts will be contacted by email with further information regarding their options.
- Duration of talks: 15 minutes (+ 5 min. to Q&A). Presentations have to be sent before the event as Powerpoint or PDF files to: CSSC11@fc.ul.pt.
- Posters should be in A0 format.