Contributors information due to cancellation
The contributors of the current program are encouraged to submit their work to a journal of choice and to submit an update of their contribution to the next workshop edition.
Authors whose contributions were selected for submission to the special issue of SOLMAT have the option to submit right away their work to SOLMAT (as a normal submission) or wait for the special issue linked to the next workshop edition.
Abstracts’ submission is now closed. Thank you all for your submissions.
Authors are requested to submit the abstract by e-mail to the CSSC-11 & SiMat joint event no later than December 23rd.
We strongly recommend the submission of new and preferably unpublished results related to the Workshop topics.
The abstract should fit one single page and have the following format:
- Paper size: A4.
- Margins: 3.0 cm margins on all sides.
- Font style: “Times New Roman” or” Times” is recommended.
- Font size: 12 pt bold font is for the title and 10 pt normal font is for authors’ name(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address, main text and references.
- File format: pdf (max size 10 MB)
- The template is available here and should be used.
- Name your file as the Last name of first author.pdf
- In the body of the email, please also include the chosen topic and the first author’s full name
Authors of selected abstracts will be encouraged to publish their results in Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, as part of a special volume. Authors who wish to pursue this option must send up to three additional pages with complementary results to the abstract, including a brief description and interpretation, for assessment. The document for the extended assessment must use the same format as the abstract, as an additional file.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstracts will be compiled in a folder and distributed to the workshop participants at the workshop.
- Duration of talks: 15 + 5 minutes
- Presentations have to be handed in before the session starts as Powerpoint presentations .ppt or PDF files .pdf.
- The size of all posters should be in Din A0. Pins, tape, etc. will be provided.